Padi Master Scuba Diver Trainer Prep
EXPERIENCED INSTRUCTORPREPARE TO BECOME A PADI MASTER SCUBA DIVER TRAINER
Run by our in-house Course Director James Wilkinson, the UK speciality instructor weekend is a weekend of speciality training specifically aimed at UK instructors working toward the PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer rating. Over the course of the weekend, you will complete the following 5 specialities: Wreck, Deep, Nitrox, Search & Recovery, and Drysuit.
A ‘warm water’ version of the program runs on our Sharm el-Sheikh based dates.
The course takes place over 2 days.
Courses run both in the UK and in Sharm el-Sheikh
WHY LEARN WITH AMPHIBIAN?
- Our staff are here to help you improve your diving, not just tick a box. We are not a certification ‘factory’ we are here to develop safer more confident divers…and have fun!
- We keep our class sizes small so you feel more comfortable and get the most out of your experience.
- Everything is explained in simple steps, guided by our experienced instructing team. There are no ‘stupid questions’.
- We love diving and sharing our diving experiences with our students.
The PADI MSDT Prep Course
You’ll complete 6 dives for the 4 specialities that require in water training and one theory session for Nitrox. For each speciality we’ll show you lots of teaching tips and techniques to help you run the best courses for your students.
Our Course Director, James Wilkinson, has actively worked as an Instructor in Sharm el-Sheikh for a number of years, as well as being trained and working in the UK. His hands on practical experience will ensure you gain valuable, practical skills and tips for your future courses.
PADI Course Introduction Video
- Course tuition & mentoring throughout the course
- Air Fills
What’s Not Included
- Transport and dive site entrance (lifts can be arranged if necessary).
- Equipment hire, although specialist equipment like ropes and lift bags are provided.
- Speciality Application Fee to PADI.
The UK course usually takes place over 2 days at
Wraysbury Dive Centre, Wraysbury, Vobster Quay, Somerset and/or Stoney Cove, Leicestershire
SHARM EL-SHEIKH BASED
The Sharm El Sheikh courses run at Anthias Divers, Na’ama Bay
PADI MSDT Prep
Please note: Course prices do NOT include PADI Application Fees.
For Packages, Options, and Discounts
Including EFRI, Assistant Instructor, OWSI, MSDT etc….