Padi Emergency Oxygen Provider
BE A LIFESAVERPADI EMERGENCY OXYGEN PROVIDER
The Emergency Oxygen Provider educates the general diving (and qualified non-diving) public to better recognise possible dive-related injuries and to provide emergency oxygen first aid while activating the local emergency medical services (EMS) and/or arranging for evacuation to the nearest available medical facility.
The Emergency Oxygen Provider can count as a speciality towards your Master Scuba Diver award.
WHY LEARN WITH AMPHIBIAN?
- Our staff are here to help you improve your diving, not just tick a box. We are not a certification ‘factory’ we are here to develop safer more confident divers…and have fun!
- We keep our class sizes small so you feel more comfortable and get the most out of your experience.
- Everything is explained in simple steps, guided by our experienced instructing team. There are no ‘stupid questions’.
- We love diving and sharing our diving experiences with our students.
The PADI Enriched Air Diver Course
The course is classroom based and takes approximately 4 hours. It covers:
- What is Oxygen?
- The benefits of Oxygen
- Oxygen First Aid – Near drowning, AGE, and DCS
- The O2 Kit and Mask options
The course is ideal for all UK Divers, Rescue Divers, Divemasters, and beyond who need to understand fully what to do in a diving emergency. Oxygen training is an HSE requirement for each ‘at work dive party’ teaching in the UK.
- Course tuition
- Student Pack
PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider
For Packages, Options, and Discounts
Including Advanced Open Water, Rescue Diver, Divemaster and EFR etc…