Padi Discover Scuba Diving
TEST THE WATERTRY PADI DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING TODAY
Have you ever wondered what it is like to breathe underwater and to be at one with marine life?
The feeling is amazing and has to be experienced to be believed. Once you have tried scuba diving you realise a whole new world is open to you.
The Discover Scuba experience allows you to experience scuba diving in a safe, swimming pool environment and under the close supervision of one of our highly qualified instructors.
After a short briefing and demonstration of the equipment, your session starts in the shallow water. From there on you will experience the wonder of being underwater. You will sense weightlessness for the first time and very quickly you will feel like a real diver!
In total you will spend about 1 hour in the pool.
WHY LEARN WITH AMPHIBIAN?
- Our staff are here to help you learn to dive, not just tick a box. We are not a certification ‘factory’ we are here to train safe and confident divers.
- We keep our class sizes small so you feel more comfortable and you enjoy your session more.
- Everything is explained in simple steps, guided by our experienced instructing team.
- We understand that everyone is not necessarily a natural on day 1!
- Minimum age 10
- You should be comfortable in the water.
- You should be in relatively good health and fitness and you will need to make sure that you can answer ‘no’ to all the questions on the medical questionnaire, if not you will need medical clearance from a doctor.
The Adventure Continues
Your adventure can continue by booking onto the Open Water Course. If you book within 7 days of your Discover Scuba experience, £20 will be deducted from the cost of your Open Water course price!
Wednesday: Malden Centre, New Malden 8pm – 10pm
Friday: Putney Leisure Centre, Putney 8pm – 10pm
PADI Course Introduction Video
PADI Discover Scuba Diving