Padi IDC Staff Instructor Course
MENTORING NEW INSTRUCTORSBECOME A PADI IDC STAFF INSTRUCTOR
Led by our in-house Course Director James Wilkinson, the PADI IDC Staff Instructor Course takes you into the world of the Instructor Trainer. As well as a chance to train Assistant Instructors many people who take the Staff course find it a very useful, non-pressured refresher of the IDC.
We run a number of IDCs each year in both the UK and in Sharm el-Sheikh therefore there are plenty of chances of working with real instructor candidates.
The duration of the course is either 2-3 days as a stand alone course or around 10 days as a full audit of an IDC.
WHY LEARN WITH AMPHIBIAN?
- Our staff are here to help you improve your diving, not just tick a box. We are not a certification ‘factory’ we are here to develop safer more confident divers…and have fun!
- We keep our class sizes small so you feel more comfortable and get the most out of your experience.
- Everything is explained in simple steps, guided by our experienced instructing team. There are no ‘stupid questions’.
- We love diving and sharing our diving experiences with our students.
The PADI IDC Staff Instructor Course
Run by our in-house Course Director James Wilkinson, the Staff Instructor course can be run as a stand alone program or run alongside an existing IDC. You will learn how to teach the Assistant Instructor course and also how to evaluate instructional candidates. You will need to complete the following course components:
- Complete a skill assessment of the 24 basic scuba skills
- Attend 4 Presentations including ones on evaluation and the IDC curriculum
- Evaluate real or simulated candidates matching the evaluation scores with the Course Director.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Be certified as a PADI MSDT
- A valid HSE Dive medical (within 12 months)
PADI Course Introduction Video
- Course tuition & mentoring throughout the course
- Air Fills
What’s Not Included
- Course Materials, you will require a copy of the Course Director Manual and also evaluation slates.
- Dive site entrance and transport.
- IDC Staff application fee (payable to PADI)
34 Coombe Road
Surrey, KT2 7AG
Sharm El Sheikh
PADI IDC Staff Instructor
Please note: Course prices do NOT include the Course Director manual or PADI Application Fees.
For Packages, Options, and Discounts
Including EFRI, Assistant Instructor, OWSI, MSDT etc….