Padi Deep Diver
DIVE DEEPBECOME A PADI DEEP DIVER
The lure of the deep. There’s something exciting and mysterious about exploring deeper dive sites while scuba diving.
The PADI Deep Diver course is designed as an introduction to deep diving and to help you develop the necessary skills, knowledge, and techniques to safely participate in recreational deep diving activities.
The Deep Diver speciality will extend your max depth to 40 meters (Advanced Open Water 30 meters). This is a real advantage if you want to explore some of the world’s most spectacular wrecks and dive sites which are located at depths just beyond 30m.
Taking PADI Specialities is also a great way to achieve the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating and show others your experience and dedication.
WHY LEARN WITH AMPHIBIAN?
- Our staff are here to help you improve your diving, not just tick a box. We are not a certification ‘factory’ we are here to develop safer more confident divers…and have fun!
- We keep our class sizes small so you feel more comfortable and get the most out of your experience.
- Everything is explained in simple steps, guided by our experienced instructing team. There are no ‘stupid questions’.
- We love diving and sharing our diving experiences with our students.
The PADI Deep Diver Course
The Deep Specialty consists of four dives which take place over 2 days. At your Instructor’s discretion, the deep dive from your Advanced Open Water course can be counted as one of the four dives.
Before the dives, you will need to have completed the PADI Deep Diver eLearning or alternatively read through the Deep Diver Manual, watch the Deep Diver DVD and complete the Knowledge Reviews. Your Instructor will then review the information with you at the dive site prior to your dives.
The information covered will include safety concepts, equipment considerations, and configuration, emergency decompression, nitrogen narcosis, and decompression illness.
- Minimum 15 years of age
- Be certified as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or have a qualifying certification from another training organization similar to that of a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver).
- You should be in relatively good health and fitness. You will need to make sure that you can answer ‘no’ to all the questions on the medical questionnaire, if not you will need medical clearance from a doctor.
PADI Course Introduction Video
- Course tuition
- eLearning or Course Manual
- First air fill at the open water site
What’s Not Included
- Transport (we will do our best to arrange lifts if needed)
- Equipment Hire
- Entrance to Dive Site – (2 days at £18 – £27, payable directly to the site).
- Subsequent air fills (£2.50 – £3.50 payable directly to the site).
- Accommodation for Vobster / Stoney Cove (approximately £30 per head based on 2 people sharing).
Either Vobster Quay, Somerset or Stoney Cove, Leicestershire
Alternatively, you can join one of the Amphibian holidays! Contact us for details.
For Packages, Options, and Discounts
Including Advanced Open Water, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Drysuit, and Enriched Air etc…